Monday, 26 May 2014

Loom Bands




I love my loom bands. My cousin Ellie showed me how to make them and now we make them together. I can make the curly and the straight ones and I have made keyrings, rings, bracelets and necklaces I have made loads of them.

My mum also got me some charms to put on them to. They are hearts and cupcakes.


I like making loom bands it is fun but it does hurt my fingers if have been doing it for a while. It was kind of hard when I started but I find it easy now.







4 comments:

  1. These look amazing Olivia. I used to make them when I was your age too. I love the bright colors you have used too. Charms are so fun to add to them too. Lovely of your mom to get you some. Thank you so much for linking up to Share With Me. Love your blog spot here. Good for you for blogging so young. You can even laugh at my misspelling here as I am American, so we talk and spell different than in the UK just funny really. Hope you don't mind. :) #sharewithme

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always wanted to try to do this and send my sister in Manila through mail but its bulky. But its so nice. A nice way to spend free time as you are creating something =) #sharewithme

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh loom bands are a MASSIVE crafty deal in this house too! Wait until you start finding them in places they shouldn't be found, lol! x

    http://www.superbusymum.net

    ReplyDelete