Monday, 9 June 2014

My First Run

Tonight I went for a run with my mum. I normally go on my scooter but it is at my auntie Nicky's. We went to get bottles of water from the shop but it started raining so we went back home.

We walked to Central Park then ran to the swings so I could play. I went on the swings then ran on the grass past people doing exercises.

The park has exercise equipment so me an my mum went on some of them before going back to the swings.
We also walked up the hills then walked home.

I am exhausted now but it was fun, I can't wait to do it again!



2 comments:

  1. As long as it's enjoyable for you, then long may it continue :) Just don't do it if you start to get fed up with it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok I will continue doing my run jo.

      Delete