Wednesday, 23 July 2014

#Summerfun Link Up

Hi everyone,



Welcome to my new link up!


For the school summer holidays I decided I wanted to do a brand new linky just for kids!

The theme of my new linky is.......... #Summerfun


All kids love to have lots and lots of fun so I thought we could all get together and tell each other about the kind of fun we are having. The posts can be your own blog, your parents blog or your parents writing about all the fun things you have been getting up to with them. It can be about absolutely anything as long as you had a sups' amazing time doing it! You can read all the rules here on my #Summerfun link up page.

I love getting comments on my blog and I think other people do too so please leave me a comment when you have linked up, mine will be the first one linked up and I will comment on everyone's blog too promise (mum: I will make sure she does too!) and I would love it if you would leave some comments on other peoples blogs too sharing is caring!

I hope you love it I know I will and I look forward to reading your fab posts!

Thanks love Olivia

p.s. feel free to grab my badge or just link back to my blog please xx


olivias sups amazing blog

No comments:

Post a Comment