Monday, 11 August 2014

My #SummerFun Linky Round 2!

Hi, everyone how are you all! I am back off my summer holiday and I really wanted to do my #summerfun linky again to see what all the other kids have been doing on their school holidays.

Last time I only had Sharon from TeenTweenToddler link up, thank you Sharon but I really hope I get more this time around! (pretty please) The rules are really simple

  1. Post must include kids
  2. Must be fun
  3. Can be written by parents or kids
  4. You must share 'coz sharing is caring, so that means please comment on my post, the first one linked and other peoples too please
  5. I would love it if you used my little badge on your blog or linked back to me please :)
You can read more here on my #summerfun linky page if you like!


olivias sups amazing blog

No comments:

Post a Comment